Legacy Award Reception 2015
Thanks to everyone who attended our Sixth Annual Women in CE Legacy Awards Networking Reception at CES. The event was held during CES on Tuesday, January 6th, 2015 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm with the ceremony beginning at 8:00 pm. The reception was located at the Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas in Celebrity Ballroom Five-Eight.
Six remarkable women were recognized at our annual event.
2015 Legacy Award Honorees:
- Amy College, Senior Vice President of Merchandising at Best Buy
- Amy Jo Smith, President, DEG: The Digital Entertainment Group
- Andrea Smith, Freelance Journalist and Television Producer
- Nasrin Thierer, Founder and CEO of Revenew, Inc.
- Inspiration Award: Michelle Troupe, A/V Buyer, Definitive Audio
- Woman to Watch: Lauren Theobald, Marketing Communications Manager, Milestone AV Technologies
“Our members continue to inspire us with their contributions to the consumer electronics industry,” said Carol Campbell, founder of Women in CE. “The 2015 honorees are leaders that have displayed a sustained commitment to innovation, growth, and continuous improvement within a broad range of industry areas. We’re also excited to celebrate our rising ‘Woman to Watch’ star, as well as pay tribute to our Inspiration Award recipient for her immeasurable contributions to our organization.”
Thank you for your continued support!